Re: Checking "Increase library participation in Semantic Web standardization" rec

I've replaced "representing" by "managing", and that will be my only one attempt!
To me "representing" was good enough. If it's just about using URIs to stand for concepts and create no data for them, I'd use "identifying", in fact...

Antoine