Re: "Design user stories and models for user interfaces"?? - IMPORTANT

I can't remember what this started out as, but both "leaders" and
"leadership" will probably be understood as "library directors and
other management types." If we want it to mean "thought leaders" or
"technology leaders" then we'll need those adjectives to be there. IMO.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net