Re: Review of "Relevant Technologies"

Hi,

By the way I wanted to point that some of the tools Karen have mentioned are in fact refered to in the side deliverable on Vocabularies and Datasets:
[
We hope it will prove an inspirational complement to more complete listing tools such as Semantic Web search engines, like Sindice or Falcons, or registries such as the Metadata Registry
]
(last sentence of http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset#Introduction:_Scope_and_Definitions)

[
the reader can view their content using generic ontology creation and visualization tools such as Protégé, the Manchester ontology browser, OWL Sight or the Live OWL Documentation Environment (see for example the DOAP ontology rendered in LODE).
]
(http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset#Relevant_LLD_Metadata_Element_Sets_-_anno_2011)

Would that address Karen's remark, if some of the tools she mentioned are explicitly refered somewhere in our deliverable, even though it's not in the part she was thinking of?

Cheers,

Antoine