RE: Review of "Relevant Technologies"

I updated
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies to
try to account for Karen's review comments. I added the tools she
mentioned to the http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Tools, but my
impression is that this artifact won't be referred to anywhere in the
report. Here is a diff of the before and after for both pages:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Relevant
_Technologies&diff=4981&oldid=4944
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Tools&diff=498
2&oldid=4394

I'm not sure how to characterize the apparent lack of tools for creating
instance data. I can create instances in Wikipedia and eventually they
show up in DBpedia. D2RQ has support for SPARQL/Update
<http://d2rqupdate.cs.technion.ac.il/>. AtomPub can be used to support
CRUD operations on a Linked Dataset. Some CMS systems support RDFa. The
section discusses Web Application Frameworks, which typically support
CRUD operations through HTML user interfaces.  I don't think these are
what Karen is looking for, though. I suspect the desire is for a
framework that can self-configure from a DCAP-style application profile,
but I'm a little wary of calling this "relevant" because nothing like it
currently exists. Is there a better way to think about this so it could
be accounted for in this section?

Jeff