Re: Brainstorming: Key Issues

OK, in a crude way I gathered together all of the Problems and
Limitations sections and simply plopped them into:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport#Problems_and_limitations

They are organized (for the little that they are) into the categories
that had been identified, e.g. Missing Vocabularies, Data
incompatibilities, etc. I have not yet done any editing, like removing
duplicates. If I get a chance I will do some of that. An interesting
question for me is whether I can find the key issues that I am
concerned about in this list, or if those issues can be
deduced/derived from this list.

kc