Re: Brainstorming: Key Issues

making it clearer:
On 2/21/11 4:20 PM, "Karen Coyle" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

Marcia, I have to admit that I'm not sure what you're proposing,

MZ:  #A is still work on the use case report based on the curated clusters.  The result will be a Use Case report.
Also I suggest to have a Working Group (now or future) to focus on the dominating [legacy] library bibliographic data, if there are no sufficient resource are present.

but
maybe the thing to do is for you to go ahead with:

B.  Suggest to generate a "Key Issues" summarization from the use case
clusters' 'Problems and limitations" section ASAP.

... and we can then see what that produces. We can then add to it if
we see gaps.

MZ: Yes, but maybe not me who should do this (I'd be glad to assist if there is a leader).  I just felt we may miss what are already figured out.  Maybe everyone just read the section already covered by some of the clusters.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net