Re: Visualizing metadata element sets in side deliverable -- quite urgent feedback request

I also think the tag cloud is good.  I see that changing the browser
window resizes the tag cloud dynamically, as in the attached screenshot.

We would need to describe the simple method used to derive the tags
and of course be sure to give credit to Paul...!

Tom