Re: Use case template -- user needs

Hi Karen,

That's an interesting view indeed. But maybe it's better to keep it for us for a later fine-grained analysis of the cases we got, and not for external use case providers. As you say it, this is really complex and I think it could prove deterring.

What would be interesting is to test the current classification at [1] against yours, to see if we should add another general category there. To me:
- "discover" overlaps with "Browse / explore / select", "Access / obtain" and "Retrieve / find"
- "gather" overlaps with "Integrate / contextualize" and "Justify"
- "create" overlaps with "Add information / annotate / comment"

That leaves with "share" which is not obviously present in the current state. We could add it, maybe also adding the "cite" suggested by Monica [2]
though she linked it to "annotate / comment" in her mail.

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0030.html