Re: Input on action "understanding UC approach better"

Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> Which relates a bit to my own remark on the dimensions at [1]. Would it
> be appropriate to add something like "documenting" (the verb) or "adding
> information" in the user needs, and "user-generated information" in the
> information assets?

+1
Or possibly 'annotate' as an alternative description for the user
interaction.  'Cite' fits in here too.

Is there also a need for a distinction between "comment on" (document,
annotate) and "submit" (add information)?  They are slight variations of
  user-generated information.

Monica