Re: PLEASE READ: Prioritization questionnaire

There is no way in the survey to do that, and that is on purpose.
 From a standards perspective the only difference between the two is
one of timing, and I have seen groups spend absurd amounts of time
trying to distinguish (as a group) between the two when what really
matters most is what people are willing to work on *today*.

Essentially anything that we do not want today will only happen in the
future if there is interest to work on it at that time.

Now, if what you want is a way to say "we should never do that, for
any reason, at any time between now and infinity", that is a
discussion that will only be necessary if there is otherwise
resounding interest in actually doing that thing now.  I am sure that
a discussion will ensue in that situation, questionnaire or no
questionnaire.

The goal here is to have a general priority ordering on which
requirements fulfill the interests of the broadest numbers of
organizations (as a proxy for the industry in general) so we can focus
on those first.  We can work on supporting others later (only) as
there is interest.

-- dan