Re: PLEASE READ: Prioritization questionnaire

There is only a single boolean choice for each requirement. How should
we express the distinction between "should not address" and "address
later" (aka "do it in v2")?

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham