PLEASE READ: Requirements discussion priority

Group,

As Michael asked I have created a survey [1] to assess interest (by
Organization) in discussing each of the requirements in Michael's
document.  There have been some minor suggestions on the email list to
adjust the requirements (e.g., R8) -- please take these into account
when filling out the survey.

The purpose of the survey is to help us determine which requirements
are of interest to the greatest number of participating organizations
to help us focus the discussion.

The survey is open through Wednesday of this week.  If you expect to
need more time let me know.

-- dan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/45260/ReqPri01/