Re: R13. Web application author should have ability to customize speech recognition graphical user interface

As Olli says, this requirement can't be fully compatible with our
requirements that the user must be notified when recording occurs. If
the web app could customize everything about the recognition UI, it
could make the notification invisible.

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham