Re: R13. Web application author should have ability to customize speech recognition graphical user interface

Because of possible security reasons, some customization may not be
possible, some may.
In other words, web app author must not be able to control everything in
the speech GUI.

R13 has two parts. One is the "include a clickable graphic to invoke
speech recognition", the other one is "indicate the progress of the
recognition through various states".
It is the first one which *may* need to be limited a bit.
And the latter one is already implicitly handled in the requirement for
different kinds of events.

-Olli