State of Federation CI environments?

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:18:15 +0200
To: public-xg-federatedsocialweb <public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org>
Hello fellow geeks ;)

Last days I enjoy company of hackers developing Lorea and its elgg based implementation. Last days we were looking on automation for testing federated features. I proposed using selenium and making image or virtual machine with everything preconfigured. I have just found this piece of software: http://vagrantup.com/ and I started thinking about possibility of setting up servers hosting multiple virtual machines with environments of various platforms. Than using something like selenium: http://seleniumhq.org/ to run tests of cross platform interactions.

Who feels interested? BTW how many people here do hands on codding of open source platforms and have familiarity with subjects like continuous integration etc. ?

Yay, feeling excited!
=)
elf Pavlik