RE: Extension for Berlin?

From: Dr. Georgios Gionis <georgios.gionis@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:04:36 +0300
To: "'Henry Story'" <henry.story@gmail.com>, <federated-social-web@googlegroups.com>, <public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org>
Hello Everyone,

My name is George Gionis from Technical University of Athens and along with
a team of other partners we are working on the context awareness/social
context part of the WEBINOS (webinos.org), and EU IP project trying to
enable applications that run across devices.

We are planning to submit a position paper for the workshop, it would be
very useful to know if there is an extension for submitting to the original
deadline May 2nd.

Since last month I follow the groups conf-calls but due to easter I lost the
last one (May 22nd), I cought up with the meeting but I did not see any
definite decision on an extensions ...apologies if I have missed something.

Best Regards
George

Dr. Georgios A. Gionis
Electrical & Computer Engineer, Dipl Eng, PhD
National Technical University of Athens

Email|Skype|Twitter|Facebook|Linkedin: georgios.gionis@gmail.com