From: public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Marc Schroeder
Sent: 01 October 2008 08:59
To: EMOXG-public
Subject: [EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting on 2 October 2008

Dear group members,

our next phone meeting is scheduled for one hour starting
Thursday 2 October, 14:00 UTC, or in local times:

US West coast: 07:00
US East coast: 10:00
London: 15:00
Berlin: 16:00
Athens: 17:00
Beijing: 22:00

Access codes are as usual [1].

I suggest to discuss:

* Modality (Meta 2), see Enrico's suggestion [2]
* elements where Confidence (Meta 1) can be used, see [3]
* identify issues to discuss at the f2f in Cannes.

Remember we will need a volunteer Scribe!

Best,
Marc

[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-emotion/2008Jun/0005.html
[2]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-emotion/2008Aug/0016.html
[3]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-emotion/2008Aug/0001.html

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: