Re: RE: [EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting on 2 October 2008

 Hi Marc and all,

Sorry for not joing phone meeting either. I was in the public holiday and not in Beijing for last two weeks.

Best regards,
Jianhua

> Hi Mark,

> Unfortunately I will not be able to join the call.

> Regards,

> Andy Breen

Jianhua Tao PH.D

National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR)
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
95,Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing, China 100190
TEL:+86-10-82614523

FAX:+86-10-62551993
EMAIL: jhtao@nlpr.ia.ac.cn