Re: [EMOXG] Discussion document: state of spec drafting

Dear all,

I am not able to attend the meeting tomorrow.
Here is my 2 cents comment.
Best,
Catherine

Core 1: I would prefer to use a generic word 'affect' with different
types (emotion, mood, feeling, ...).

Core 3: Isn't it possible to retrieve from the dimension set
specification if it is unipolar or bipolar?

Core 5: Couldn't we use one default set of action tendencies and use
mapping table to adapt the action tendencies to other entities (eg
robot, virtual agent, ...)?

Core 6:
Somehow I find difficult to define the added value of having a tag
'complex emotion' without having a tag 'regulation'. That is we consider
only one type of complex emotion, namely the superposition of  several
emotions. If it is so, we can express superposition of several emotions
through the time information of each emotion.

Link2: Isn't it redundant to have start, end and duration attributes?
wouldn't 2 attributes be enough (one can retrieve the 3rd attributes
from the 2): eg start and end, or start and duration.
I think it is important to have the possibility to specify onset, apex,
offset values; maybe 2 time attributes for each value would be enough.

Best,
Catherine