Re: Structure of Final Report

The next IAEM Board meeting is June 15th if you want to seek global
collaboration. You will need to get a letter and or issue paper
prepared by the 28th of May.
In the meantime you can approach the Asia Council to seek their
collaboration anytime or the Oceania Council at least a week before
the third Thursday of the month for official collaboration, unofficial
collaboration could be done sooner. Oceania and Asia are setting up
special interest groups in late April-early May and there will most
likely be an IT based one and a communications/public information one
amongst the mix. They may well be interested in providing active
support in addition to Council passive support (if that is what you
want).

Cheers