Re: Structure of Final Report

Yup, we certainly do need to include more partners in our group moving
forward to make this more effective. Gavin thanks for taking the initiative.
If we can get some form of letter of collaboration with the W3C group that
would the best.

What are the other groups we need to include in this. I think Nethope is
certainly one. Can someone reach out to them.

ISCRAM possibly as well and I probably can get a letter of support with the
help of Bartel.

Other ideas?

chamindra de silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com