Re: A start on a list of EM standards

Carl,
I dont think so far we have decided to constrain the scope, as our mission
is purely explorative at this stage
I would suggest you append any standards that you know of to the existing
one on the wiki, with commentaries
if you have alredy information and evaluation about their use
thanks
PDM

--
Paola Di Maio,

Looking for champions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig&feature=related

Vocamp Ibiza  Vocamp.org
15-16 April

Advances in semantic computing,
Book Chapter Proposals Accepted
http://www.tmrfindia.org/eseries/cfc-sc.html

Taxonomy of fundamental Ontology
http://www.galilean-library.org/manuscript.php?postid=77614

IEEE/DEST 09 Collective Intelligence Track (deadline extended)

i-Semantics 2009, 2 - 4 September 2009, Graz, Austria.
www.i-semantics.tugraz.at

SEMAPRO 2009, Malta
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPSEMAPRO09.html
Mae Fah Luang Child Protection Project, Chiang Rai Thailand