RE: Music Notation on the Web

From: Tom White \(MMA\) <lists@midi.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:27:45 -0800
To: <public-xg-audio@w3.org>
Roger says:

the Web in a usable format - and by usable I mean that it can not only be
displayed and printed in a format that is performable if perhaps not
entirely perfect, but it can also be easily imported into software that can
be used to transpose or otherwise modify or prettify the music.   <<<<

That makes perfect sense to me...
But I don't see anything here about displaying the notation in a web
browser... is that your requirement, too? And if so, why?

Tom White