From: public-xg-audio-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-audio-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tom White (MMA)
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 1:07 PM
To: public-xg-audio@w3.org
Subject: RE: Music Notation on the Web

Roger,

	I think that the specific site I posted is more relevant.  I
want to be able to get the scores out of that site and transpose or
otherwise modify them.  Simple requirement.  Huge potential user
community (particularly if you include similar sites focused on other
instruments or genres).    To repeat,

	http://www3.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Thanks!

Knowing that your objective is to manipulate the scores from sites like
this helps me to understand what problem you are having.

Now, taking that one step further, is there any specific reason why you
want to do this with a web browser, as opposed to an application? Or are
you simply suggesting that if someone is going to do this with a web
browser they should try to avoid the problems that exist in current
applications?

Tom White