Re: Feedback from potential future end-users

From: Michael Good <musicxml@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:49:02 -0700
To: public-xg-audio@w3.org
 Hi Alistair,

This looks good. I added songwriters/composers as a separate professional
category, as those are different than performers in various music genres
such as country and classical. I added students and fans as two more
specific types of web visitors. I'm not sure if "generic web visitor" helps
us much but I left it in for now.

For the questions, the only thing I changed was to remove "work" from the
visitors' questions. Music for lots of web site visitors is not work, it's
entertainment; thus the change from "work" to "web usage".

Thanks also for the link to Andrew Taylor's data.

Best regards,

Michael Good
Recordare LLC
www.recordare.com