Re: [Backplane XG] Updated final report

On  17-Oct-2009, at 23:00 , Charles F Wiecha wrote:

> All -- attached is the final report updated with references and
> edited long descriptions to line up with correct figures. I've
> reluctantly followed the practice of other XG's in hardcoding the
> section numbers to avoid the previous problems with the CSS
> autonumbering on different browsers. I *still* have to make a final
> pass for the real editing so it will be a few days before we can
> make the publication request...deadline for that before TPAC is Oct
> 27.
>
> I would appreciate any -1's ASAP if you have problems releasing
> essentially this text for publication...otherwise, I will proceed to
> final editing for readability etc and request publication
> shortly...Thanks, Charlie

Charles,
I still see various "..." in the introduction. Am I looking at the
correct version?

As I'm going to be offline for the rest of the week I'll put in my
comments anyway.

Section 2, last three paragraphs.
- "section one/two/three"  have no clear mapping to chapter numbers,
could you add those?
- Could you mention the conclusions section separately, and state that
we suggest future work there (so people will at least read that)?

Section 3
- The first time we use RIA, should we define the acronym?
- The "return to text" link at the end of the figure 1 longdesc
doesn't work for me (it opens the directory containing all the html
files)

That's all, I guess.
Goldman