From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
To: Andreas Mixich <mixich.andreas@gmail.com>
Cc: XForms <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Sent: Fri, Mar 22, 2019 1:10 pm
Subject: Re: XForms and host languages

Couldn't there be an option, to load XForms externally, like stylesheets
or scripts?

Maybe, if somebody makes a proposal for that.
I think that a proposal should cover the fact that XForms markup is typically interleaved with host language markup, which is not the case of JavaScript (which runs and then might mutate/generate a DOM, in the case of HTML) or XSLT (which applies to input trees and produces result trees).
So should that be a simple inclusion? Should host language markup be allowed in the included markup? I am sure there are a few other questions that might come up.
-Erik