Re: XForms and host languages

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:09:21 -0700
To: Andreas Mixich <mixich.andreas@gmail.com>
Cc: XForms <public-xformsusers@w3.org>

> Couldn't there be an option, to load XForms externally, like stylesheets
> or scripts?

Maybe, if somebody makes a proposal for that.

I think that a proposal should cover the fact that XForms markup is
typically interleaved with host language markup, which is not the case
of JavaScript (which runs and then might mutate/generate a DOM, in the case
of HTML) or XSLT (which applies to input trees and produces result trees).

So should that be a simple inclusion? Should host language markup be
allowed in the included markup? I am sure there are a few other questions
that might come up.

-Erik