Re: ACTION-2208: Decide on attribute for initial state of appearance="collapse"

It occurred to me later, that if we need a separate attribute to state the
state of open/closed, then we don't need a value for 'appearance' at all,
since the presence of the extra attribute would already be enough...

Steven