Re: ACTION-2208: Decide on attribute for initial state of appearance="collapse"

I know we use "compact" in a few other cases, like for selection controls
(where, by the way, the selection list suggested is extremely rarely used
in user interfaces nowadays).

But in this case the group might not be very "compact" when open. In fact,
it can be bigger than a regular group. Something closer to the intent would
be "compactible".

I would personally favor something more explicit. "collapsible" would fit
the bill.

-Erik