Re: ACTION-2120: Research the relationship between the recalculate (etc) events and the actions

I found a few places in our implementation:

- the `xf:reset` action
  - XForms 1.1 says "Then, the events xforms-rebuild,
xforms-recalculate, xforms-revalidate
and xforms-refresh are dispatched to the model element in sequence"
  - XForms 2.0 now no longer mentions dispatching events
- the `xf:recalculate` etc. actions dispatch it to run the actual
recalculate
  - this goes against XForms 1.1 and 2.0, maybe some legacy way of doing
things
- a couple of places where they are used internally

I think we can get rid of all these uses.

However XForms 2.0 still quietly mentions that these events are dispatched
in [12.1.8 Sequence: Value Change][1],

> 1. xforms-recalculate
> 2. xforms-revalidate
> 3. ...