ACTION-2120: Research the relationship between the recalculate (etc) events and the actions

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 11:37:35 +0200
To: " XForms" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
So after some investigation, and replacing text like "during the default
processing of the xforms-recalculate event" with "during recalculate", I
discovered that the four events

    xforms-rebuild, xforms-recalculate, xforms-revalidate, xforms-refresh

aren't specified as being dispatched anywhere.

So I wondered, do your implementations dispatch these events, and if so,
under what circumstances?

Steven