XML London stuff

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:47:59 +0200
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org
I guess you all saw this on Twitter, but I'm also putting it here for the
record (and anyone else who is reading).

At XML London there were a couple of interesting XForms references, the
most interesting being a new (proto) XForms implementation integrated in
Saxon.

    https://github.com/Saxonica/Saxon-Forms

The XML London proceedings are here:
    http://xmllondon.com/2017/xmllondon-2017-proceedings.pdf
The paper about the XForms implementaion is the first one.

Also on the evening of the first day they had the tradition demo event.

I did a demo of a game written in XForms, and won the award for best demo!

As a result, I wrote it up, and it can be seen here:

    http://www.cwi.nl/~steven/Talks/2017/06-10-iot/game-demo.html