Re: question and meta-question about XForms 2.0 and the expression module

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:01:00 -0700
To: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@acm.org>
Cc: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
Michael,

(Answering for myself and not representing other group members.)

Comments are welcome to this list at any time. We should definitely clarify
where comments should be directed on the spec.

I am don't recall why we stopped working on `transform()`, but I can only
assume lack of interest or time from participants. Maybe others remember
better?

-Erik