XML Activity - rechartering - AC reps need to complee the review form

From: liam <liam@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:41:26 -0400
To: public-xformsusers@w3.org

If anyone on this list is a W3C AC rep, please fill in
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/xml2015/

If you work for a Member organization please ask your AC rep to fill it
in.

If you don't know who that is, ask me and I can give you their contact
info.

We're supposed to get around 20 votes in order for the XML work to
continue. Please note that the new charters include XForms re-formed as
a Working Group from teh community group where W3C Process thinks
everyone went when the previous charter expired in 2012.

Thanks!

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C