Fwd: [sysreq #9576] Re-open XForms wiki

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:49:14 +0200
To: "public-xformsusers@w3.org" <public-xformsusers@w3.org>
From: "Vivien Lacourba via RT" <sysreq@w3.org>
[snip]

I have transferred the ownership of the previous Forms WG wiki and tracker
instances to the XForms Users Community Group.

Which means CG users can now edit both:
https://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/xforms/ (I made it public)
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/

I was thinking you might want to close this wiki:
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/
It only has 3 pages (list at:
https://www.w3.org/community/xformsusers/wiki/Special:AncientPages )
If you want to close it, first transfer its content and then ping me so and
I'll take care of closing it.

BTW there is a small bug in the design of the CG tools menu that was
triggered
by the fact that this CG now has 2 active wikis. Jean-Gui will look at
fixing
it.
[snip]