Re: Thoughts after Call_02

Thanks Jason.

In fact, I have just realized that, as we in Europe have just caught up with the US and moved to summer time, the *normal* time for the call would now be 0700 Pacific, 1000 Eastern, (not 0800 / 1100). To move the call one hour back instead of one hour forwards means a net move of two hours back.

So the proposed new time for the Friday call, for just one week, would be 0900 Pacific, 1200 Eastern, 1700 London, 1800 Paris.

Could anyone who was intending to come to the call at the regular time reply to the list to let us know whether you could make this call? I don't want to lose anyone from hearing Jason's presentation - so if there are any difficulties, we will revert to the normal time which is 0700 Pacific, 1000 Eastern, 1500 London, 1600 Paris and postpone Jason's presentation to the following week.

Thanks for letting me know.

Crispin.