Re: ACTION-540/ISSUE-220: Clarify "Whether the site content was authenticated"

Here's my stab:

> Whether the site content was authenticated (e.g. server authentication
via TLS)

From:
Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To:
Yngve Nysaeter Pettersen <yngve@opera.com>
Cc:
WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Date:
12/22/2008 09:51 AM
Subject:
ACTION-540/ISSUE-220: Clarify "Whether the site content was authenticated"
Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

Yngve,

from the 10/23 minutes [1], you had misread the following text in 6.2
(additional security context):

> Whether the site content was authenticated

as somehow relating to HTTP authentication.   I'm not entirely sure
how I'd say this differently, so I'd like to bounce this action item
to you.  Can you suggest different text?

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2008Dec/0003.html

(I consider my action on this one done.)