Re: Eye tracking study of Firefox EV indicators

This particularl comment (though not the phrasing :-) reminds me of one of
the points I made in my "grand challenge" paper/talk - user tests that use
(and rely on) a UI that I could never, in a million years, get into my
product, are hard for me to make use of (in a technology transfer sort of
way). Of course, if the tests are interested in "down stream" impact, then
that's fine from the point of view of their goals. The example I used was
the secure email key continuity UI used by Garfinkle and Miller. I loved
their work, but I could never get that kind of screen real estate for
representing security state.

          Mez