Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-05-28

I'm still in Tokyo - APWG. our 8am meeting is Midnight here in Tokyo, and as
much as I enjoy talking with all of you, I don't enjoy it *that* much ;-) So
regrets. Also, as an FYI, I'm hoping to have the cleaned up minutes from f2f
sent out this weekend. Sorry for the delay, but all the travel (incl this
week in Tokyo) has made my schedule a bit crazier than anticipated.
-Ian