Re: TLS error handling in XMLHttpRequest

On Tue, 27 May 2008 14:38:07 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> Hmmm. Maybe I'm missing something, but why would user interaction be
> allowed for HTTP authentication, but not in these cases?

This is only about error handling and for HTTP authentication the user is
only prompted if credentials were not provided using the open() method.
(This matches Internet Explorer, but other browsers differ. The Internet
Explorer behavior makes more sense for developers it seems so they can
provide custom UI, etc.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>