Re: usecases comments Re: Comments on draft documents posted to the WSC wiki

Whoa... not ready for "consensus" changes on all of these yet. I haven't had
a chance yet to go through everyone's comments. I know year-end was crazy
for me, and I imagine that others had similar experiences, so I don't know
that it's really safe to assume that silence at the end of the year (when
people are leaving for holidays etc) implies consensus.

For instance, there was a change saying an attested certificate has been
validated rather than can be validated - that's not a minor re-wording, that
is a semantic change, and since we were talking about changes of security
levels on validation errors, etc, I need a minute to parse whether this
change is actually affecting anything else.

I would ask for a bit more time before we adopt all of these changes. I
agree that most are editorial, but I'm not sure I agree on *all* of them
being so.

-Ian