W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > February 2008

Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-02-13

From: Maritza Johnson <maritzaj@cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:38:15 -0500
Message-Id: <EEF55263-8F95-4175-B699-2FFDC68D642F@cs.columbia.edu>
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
To: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Regrets, I have another meeting.

-- Maritza

	http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~maritzaj/



On Feb 12, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

>
>         Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda
>
> Calling information:
> Wednesday, 13 February 2008
> 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20080213
>
>
> Agenda
>
> 1) Pick a scribe
> Johnathan's on deck.
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
>
> 2. Approve mintues from meetings
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/30-wsc-minutes
>
> 3) Weekly completed action items
> [Pending review] ACTION-334: Anil Saldhana to propose language on  
> bookmark APIs - due 2008-01-24
> [Pending review] ACTION-352: Thomas Roessler to request ISSUE-114  
> on f2f agenda - due 2008-01-25
> [Pending review] ACTION-360: Thomas Roessler to Editorial changes  
> from Mez' xit review of December 2007 - see Related notes - due  
> 2008-01-25
> [Pending review] ACTION-364: Thomas Roessler to remove non- 
> interaction certs while merging Stephen's rewrite - due 2008-02-06
> [Pending review] ACTION-367: Tyler Close to Incorporate the  
> editorial change comments from Tim H's review into wsc-usecases -  
> due 2008-01-28
> [Pending review] ACTION-373: Mary Ellen Zurko to Poll al G about  
> shoulder surfing attacks in context of assistive technologies - due  
> 2008-01-23
> [Pending review] ACTION-374: Tim Hahn to Rewrite page security  
> score section - due 2008-01-23
> [Pending review] ACTION-375: Anil Saldhana to link from wsc-xit to  
> issues - due 2008-01-23
> [Pending review] ACTION-377: Thomas Roessler to Change 7.8 to say  
> "need to ask user about change" - due 2008-01-30
> [Pending review] ACTION-379: Thomas Roessler to Remove ISSUE-120  
> reference from ED - due 2008-01-31
> [Pending review] ACTION-380: Thomas Roessler to Send email to list  
> regarding ISSUE-131 containing full text of new proposal, and will  
> close out the issue - due 2008-02-06
> [Pending review] ACTION-381: Thomas Roessler to Change 9.5 in line  
> with ISSUE-130 discussion ago; close issue. - due 2008-02-06
>
> 4) Open Action Items
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Feb/0009.html
>
> 5) Action items closed due to inactivity
> None.
>
> 6) Agenda bashing
>
> 7) Continue discussions of what in xit can go to LC in June
> Need to discuss:
> Section 7
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#ceremonies
> Section 8.1.3
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#techniques-dontmix
> Section 8.2
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#robustness- 
> trustedpath
> Parts of Section 9
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/ 
> rewrite.html#authoringAndDeployment
>
> 8) Low fi prototyping of security confidence estimate
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#page-score
> There seemed to be general agreement that we would not go to LC  
> with anything that was not at least lo fi prototyped (unless it was  
> the sort of robustness recommendation where only lack of compliance  
> could be prototyped). Working through the prototyping of SCE in a  
> meeting seemed to be the only possibility for it to make it to LC  
> in June.
>
> 9) Next meeting - 20 February 2008
> I don't expect us to finish what's on this agenda; I expect we'll  
> take up where we leave off
>
>


Received on Wednesday, 13 February 2008 14:38:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:36:53 UTC