Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-02-13

        Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 13 February 2008
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time


1) Pick a scribe 
Johnathan's on deck.

2. Approve mintues from meetings

3) Weekly completed action items
[Pending review] ACTION-334: Anil Saldhana to propose language on bookmark 
APIs - due 2008-01-24
[Pending review] ACTION-352: Thomas Roessler to request ISSUE-114 on f2f 
agenda - due 2008-01-25
[Pending review] ACTION-360: Thomas Roessler to Editorial changes from 
Mez' xit review of December 2007 - see Related notes - due 2008-01-25
[Pending review] ACTION-364: Thomas Roessler to remove non-interaction 
certs while merging Stephen's rewrite - due 2008-02-06
[Pending review] ACTION-367: Tyler Close to Incorporate the editorial 
change comments from Tim H's review into wsc-usecases - due 2008-01-28
[Pending review] ACTION-373: Mary Ellen Zurko to Poll al G about shoulder 
surfing attacks in context of assistive technologies - due 2008-01-23
[Pending review] ACTION-374: Tim Hahn to Rewrite page security score 
section - due 2008-01-23
[Pending review] ACTION-375: Anil Saldhana to link from wsc-xit to issues 
- due 2008-01-23
[Pending review] ACTION-377: Thomas Roessler to Change 7.8 to say "need to 
ask user about change" - due 2008-01-30
[Pending review] ACTION-379: Thomas Roessler to Remove ISSUE-120 reference 
from ED - due 2008-01-31
[Pending review] ACTION-380: Thomas Roessler to Send email to list 
regarding ISSUE-131 containing full text of new proposal, and will close 
out the issue - due 2008-02-06
[Pending review] ACTION-381: Thomas Roessler to Change 9.5 in line with 
ISSUE-130 discussion ago; close issue. - due 2008-02-06

4) Open Action Items

5) Action items closed due to inactivity 

6) Agenda bashing

7) Continue discussions of what in xit can go to LC in June
Need to discuss:
Section 7
Section 8.1.3
Section 8.2
Parts of Section 9

8) Low fi prototyping of security confidence estimate
There seemed to be general agreement that we would not go to LC with 
anything that was not at least lo fi prototyped (unless it was the sort of 
robustness recommendation where only lack of compliance could be 
prototyped). Working through the prototyping of SCE in a meeting seemed to 
be the only possibility for it to make it to LC in June. 

9) Next meeting - 20 February 2008
I don't expect us to finish what's on this agenda; I expect we'll take up 
where we leave off 

Received on Tuesday, 12 February 2008 14:46:52 UTC