Re: ACTION-312 Provide a first pass of associating wiki links with the FPWD text

On 2007-10-12 02:59:23 -0400, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

> I like my text better. It gets across my concerns, and the
> concerns raised by a number of wg members, which I hate to ignore
> and prefer to respect. I know you usually have your reasons. Can
> you share them? If it really just seems too long, I suggest
> that's not a strong enough reason to water it down, given the
> discussion at the f2f.

Well, among other things, the mailing list archives and minutes are
also critical for understanding the group's reasoning -- the wiki
entries mostly (not exclusively!) include the reasoning of those who
proposed things.

I'd rather not go down that route (though the links to tracker all
across the document should actually help with this point) too
deeply.  Therefore my preference for a relatively neutral pointer.

Regards,