SSOFederatedIdentity (Re: Use cases in Note)

On 2007-01-18 19:03:28 -0600, Close, Tyler J. wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/SSOFederatedIdentity
>
> These services sound like applications in their own right and it looks
> like they are still competing with each other on what the application
> should be. Should we really be trying to standardize the presentation of
> still developing applications?

Let's come back to this one.  The last discussion between Yakov and
Hal ended somewhat inconclusively.

Yakov: Are there any usage modalities or interactions that derive
from this that you suggest we deal with?  If so: Could you try to
identify these more specifically, and also talk a bit about the
questions related to security context that come up?

I'm suspecting that the main point of this use case is ultimately
quite similar to the generic TLS authentication interaction.