Re: favicons: updated editor's draft [ACTION-276]

I'd like to make clear that I'm all in favor of banning favicons from the
URL bar... I was attempting to say (perhaps not clearly) that for the
explicit cases of tab indicators and bookmarks, I see these as not being
"trust indicator" areas and therefore less problematic. Or did you also have
objections with showing the favicon in these locations? (And in that case,
do we really expect that browser vendors are basically going to totally drop
the favicon? Where would its use still be allowed?)