Re: Rough rec proposal: revisiting past decisions

Discharging ACTION-198, again by e-mail and not yet in the Wiki
since I'm offline.

- MEZ asked what the relationship was with possible "drill-down"
  related requirements from the accessibility community.  That's
  unknown at this point, and no action item was issued to follow up.
  (Oooops, I wonder if there should be one.)

- Johnathan indicated that he likes the distinction between "native
  trust" and personal overrides.

- Johnathan asked whether the proposal was to have an overall log of
  decisions; Thomas indicated that that might be valuable, but that
  the key part was getting a sense of where trust in the current
  context comes from.

Source: http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-wsc-minutes.html