Re: Note In Scope

Close, Tyler J. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've turned the point form list we agreed to in last week's telecon into
> a first draft of the section text. See:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/NoteInScope
>
> Please pick the nits soon.

Here's one:-)

It says: "A primary concern of this Working Group is the presentation of
information identifying the host of a web resource."

I'm not convinced that my mother would make much sense out of knowing
that the WSC wiki is currently at 193.51.208.69, or even www.w3.org, so
I'd like this abstracted a bit - user's really care more about the
organisation with which they think they're interacting.

So, I'd reword that to: "A primary concern of this Working Group is
the presentation of information about the "source" of the web resources
with which a user is interacting, e.g. the host DNS name or IP address,
the name of the organisation to which that belongs, what reputation
services think about that source, etc."

I've not changed the wiki since I'm not really that happy with the
suggested re-wording,

Stephen.