RE: security draft -vo:attached, feedback is needed

From: Edgar, Gerald <gerald.edgar@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:50:19 -0800
To: "Abbie Barbir" <abbieb@nortelnetworks.com>, "Katia Sycara" <katia@cs.cmu.edu>, "Francis McCabe" <fgm@fla.fujitsu.com>
Cc: <public-wsawg-security-tf@w3.org>
I made a few changes on the first page. The draft focused on "audit trail" but to me there should be a range of security capabilities in the context of web services including authentication, authorization, confidentiality (or should I just say encryption?) and auditing.

Gerald W. Edgar, CISSP <Gerald.Edgar@Boeing.com>
Architecture support, BCA IS Architecture
206-544-5300

Mailing address:
The Boeing Company, M/S 2R-91
PO Box 3707, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
USA

Opinions expressed in this note may not reflect those of the Boeing Company.